Who would you want to be stuck in a lift with?
1. Prince Hector of Troy, from the "Iliad," one of the most badass warriors in antiquity.
2. Paulo Freire and Maxine Greene, educators.
3. Viktor Frankl, writer.
4. Albert Schweitzer, theologian and philosopher.
5. Mevlana Rumi, Sufist.
6. Giacomo Puccini, Italian composer.
7. Maria Callas, opera diva who sang the most heartbreaking rendition of "In Questa Reggia," an aria from Puccini's "Turandot."
8. My da, because it was from him I discovered the magic of the seven people above.
Yes, it'd have to be a huge lift!